Consignment Haul- Trendy Pieces 

I recently went to Plato's closet and had a lot of great luck finding items that I really love! Plato's closet is a great resale shop because they trendy teen items and they are reasonably priced. I absolutely love everything I bought and plan to go back soon to buy more! 


Tommy Hilfiger is one of my favorite brands! I was so excited when I saw this! The blue around the Hilfiger is a velvet like material which is really in right now. This sweatshirt was only $14! It was a no brainer for me to purchase. 


Vests are a great fall and winter item! This army green one with brown detail will be a great piece this season! I know I will get a lot of use out of this vest for $23!


Champion is a really popular brand right now and I love this jacket! It is fuzzy on the inside and was super comfortable. I purchased this for only $14, which is a great price for a Champion jacket!


These joggers fit almost like leggings and were really comfortable but also cute. They are a forever 21 brand and I only paid $6! 


I had been on the hunt for an oversized jean jacket for a long time. But they are so expensive! I was so excited when I saw this American Eagle jean jacket for only $15!! It was exactly what I had been looking for! These are really on trend right now and I found this one for a great price! 


Michael Kors for $12?? I couldn't believe it either! It is in the popular print with the MK written all over it. This is a belt style bag that I plan to wear like a fanny pack (which we know are all the rage right now). It will be perfect for concerts or other events where I don't want to worry about carrying a bag around. Even the cashier was jealous of this find!


Lastly, I found these Adidas sweats with narrow bottoms for only $12. These make for a great casual but cute outfit! Adidas is a really popular brand right now, so I was excited to find these!



Shopping resale is a great idea! They can sell very trendy items for a great price! I love everything I bought, and plan to go back soon! Check out a consignment shop near you to see what goods you can find! 

~Happy shopping!


Comments

Popular Posts