Awesome Thrift Finds! 

I am a pretty regular customer at my local Goodwill. Here are some of the great finds that I recently purchased from a few different Goodwill locations on a couple different trips. Hope you enjoy and get some inspiration to go to a thrift near you!



I love this jacket!! This Nautica jacket gives off the perfect vintage vibe. I paid $25 for this jacket which seems high, but online this would easily sell for double that amount. It is a little too big for me but I couldn't pass up on it! I think I will be giving this one to a friend who I know will love it!


First are these Pink brand full length leggings. They were really soft and looked like new! These were only $7. 


These are a pair of cropped Nike leggings. They were in great condition and only $7.


These were also cropped Nike leggings also for $7. These were an older style but still very cute. 


This is a new style for me. It's a great idea to try new styles from the thrift because it is so inexpensive. This is a polo style dress for only $6. The logo says 1998, which is the year I was born, so I thought that was pretty cute. It is not really in season, but I will definitely wear it when it is in season. 


I love shirts with a high neck like these. I typically pair it with a vest and it makes a great outfit! This one has pumpkins and leaves on it, so it is perfect for fall! This shirt was $5.


Can't go wrong with a baseball t-shirt! This color was a unique blue/teal that I thought was really fun! This t-shirt was also $5.


This shirt gives me grandpa vibes and I'm totally okay with it. Vintage is really in right now and this three quarter button down is so cute! I love the stripe detail that is on the sleeves!


This is shirt is very similar style to the previous one. They both look really cute with leggings for a casual look.


It looks like a plain grey high neck shirt...But it actually has a cute flag and apple logo on the neck! It is a little dorky but hey, I'm here for it. 


I bought these Nike shorts with the original tags still on them! I paid $7 and the tag said $30! Can't beat that!


I thought this high neck would pair well with a vest in the wintertime! The shirt has a deer and barn pattern that I think is really cute! 


Vintage looking Polo items is one of my favorite things to find at the thrift. I love the sporty look this shirt has with the numbers on the sleeves. It's pretty long so I may shorten this so it fits better. However, either way I love this shirt! I purchased this shirt for only $6.



I hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought from Goodwill and are inspired to go check out your local thrift!
~ Happy Thrifting! 

Comments

Popular Posts