Shopping Marshalls!

I recently took a trip to Marshalls and found some awesome items! I'll show you what I bought, and other items in the store that I loved! 

First, we will start with what I purchased. 

I was so excited when I saw these! I have always wanted Timberland boots, but they are expensive! I bought these for only $80! I will be wearing these a lot this fall. 


This Reebok gives me some retro vibes, and I love the red white and blue! It is actually a boys jacket but it fits perfectly fine! I bought this for $25 and the Reebok tag said $70!



This long sleeve was such fun fall colors! It was only $10! 


Vests are perfect for the fall season and Tommy Hilfiger is one of my favorite brands! I love the colors and thought this would be perfect for a cute but casual outfit! I paid $35 for this vest, with the original Tommy Hilfiger tag saying $89.50! That discount can't be beat!




Next, we will look at items that I saw in store and liked, but didn't purchase (I have to practice some self control haha).

This Adidas jacket was only $30 and the original  tag said $85! 




I loved the color of this Calvin Klein hoodie! It was only $25 but the original tag said $59.

Marshalls has some great name brand makeup items, perfume, and skincare! Here are a variety of the items that I say on my last trip to Marshalls. I have a photo for what the item is, and it will be followed by the item price! 











Marshalls can have some great clothing items as well as beauty products! They often have name popular name brands! I encourage you all to check out a Marshalls or TJ Maxx to see what you can find for less! Happy shopping! 

















Comments

Popular Posts